Monday, May 2, 2011

i heart faces ~ soft & sweet

It's been a while since I've entered an i heart faces challenge so I figured it was about time. :) I posted this photo on my blog a little bit ago but I thought it would make the perfect entry for this week.

My little boy was taking a nap and decided his baby doll needed to join him that day.

I don't know if there is anything sweeter than my little one sleeping...I could watch him sleep all day....

And to sleep with his baby doll made it even more precious.   

To me, it was a perfectly soft and sweet moment!  : )


11 comments:

Tara said...

Very sweet :)

Cheri said...

Adorable! Very sweet.

madison kate said...

this is so precious. i love the angle & the soft lighting.

Ashley Sisk said...

Such a winning shot - so sweet!

Shawna Lyn {photography} said...

Precious is the first word I thought of when I saw this. Very nice!

photography by anika alonzo said...

this is just adorable! Great moment :)

Jessica Deane said...

HA! LOVE this!

Michelle said...

Precious!

Buckeroomama said...

Aww, this is SO sweet!

penandview said...

this is precious Naomi. :) I love these little slices of life. You want to hold these moments forever.
Thanks for stopping by my blog too. I will definitely come back to check in on you.
t

Veronica Leaptrott said...

now that is sweet.