A few things I'm currently obsessed with...
*taking pics of Max while he's still a baby
*black and white photos
*the sunlight
The weather was great again the other day....
so the whole fam went to the park.
Owen made a new friend.
I worked on capturing the light again...
Max and the hubby had some quality time.
It was a lovely evening.











3 comments:
such sweet photos. I can't believe how much your kids look like you!
The second photo of little Max is just priceless. And I could just eat his toes!
Beautiful light photos! I think you've got the hang of it! My dad's one condition with the D700 is NO shooting directly into the sun. Boo! And I guess since it a terribly expensive camera that I could never afford to purchase myself, I can't risk damaging the sensor.
these photos are SO awesome! wow.
Post a Comment