But, I decided I'd do a little ode to Max this week.
He has reached a new milestone!
He recently started to crawl....and then not too long after, pull to stand up on things!
He keeps me on my toes..... : )
If there is one thing that he is tempted to crawl to....it is the fireplace.
All he wants to do is play on the fireplace hearth.....
This makes mama a little nervous.. That hard stone fireplace...I picture bad things happening.
I have baby proofed the corners with this foam stuff that you stick on there with an adhesive.
Well, it sticks on the corners great but not so great along the front.....
Plus, Max likes to play with it and pull it off....
So, I guess we will just endlessly be attempting to redirect his attention elsewhere until I think of a better solution.....
Who knew a fireplace could be so tempting?!
(and please ignore the AWFUL duct tape along the fire place. If you don't know the story... there was a snake that came through that fireplace and decided to chill out on my hearth....so needless to say, it will be duct taped and looking ugly until winter, if not longer! HA)
Then there is the baking....I truly need an intervention.....I have such a sweet tooth.
But, as of late, this is my temptation. It is SO. GOOD. So smooth and creamy. You must try it.
Go check out everyone else's temptations!
Stacey, Michelle, Tracey, Heather, Andrea, Jenn, Jessica, Amanda, Amanda, Kristin, Sara, Tracy, Lesli, Janet, Rhonda, Rose, Carla, Heidi, Heather, Liza, Amy, Jean, Veronica,&Kristi







9 comments:
LOVE the shots of your little man going for it! Seems they always want the dangerous stuff?!
And that looks TASTY!
I love that first shot that's in color. Such a sweet expression on his face. I wonder what it is about babies and fireplaces? My kids were the same way.
:)
That brick fireplace would make me nervous too!
And with your snake scare, I would leave the duct tape up year round!!
Love the shot of him with his tongue sticking out just a wee bit. As if to say, "Phfft! I'm going to play by the fireplace if I want to mom! So there!" My parents had a brick fireplace when we were kids - my brother and I both survived with no injuries!
ok. have i ever told you how much i love your playlist on your blog?? well, i do.
love these captures!!
i know, i felt like that w/ having a hearth at one of my parents' old home w/ all the kids around the house, even us, as teens, then... rough housing and all. luckily, no accidents. and yikes!! snakes.. i think i would want a funny looking fireplace than snakes in my house... though my boyfriend would disagree... he used to catch them for a childhood living. lol.
Have a great weekend!
Ohh I love watching Max grow and change! Those Dino jammies...adorable, my guy is obsessed with dinos!
I feel for you and hard surfaces...Our whole down stairs doesn't have a inch of carpet. We invested in 3 area rugs to tame my fears a little. But it seems you end one fear and find another. These kids are meant to make us go grey!
Ohhhh the tongue!!! So cute I can't even stand it! LOVE all of these! <3
I saw that gelato and totally forgot about the lovely baby photos. Sea Salt Caramel?! Who would invent such a wonderful, terrible thing???
Your posts always make me smile. Good work my friend. :)
Post a Comment