I promised I would share baby A's nursery so here it is finally...
Still a few finishing touches to go but you get the idea...
Bless my mom...for painting (the walls, trim, and mural--she is oh, so talented!) and sewing....
Bless my hubby for painting and putting together furniture....
I had the fun part of shopping and decorating.... :)
Now the goal is to get the baby to actually sleep in here....
In due time!








6 comments:
This is so cool, I love the colors and furniture, lots of light. Wonderful job to all of you.
So so sweet. Love it so much. And the blanket looks great!
LOVE this! Will you come design my nursery for the next one?... ;)
Love the colors - grey and yellow is a new favorite color combo of mine.
LOVE IT!! Great work, you guys!
I love it!!!!!! So wonderful!!
I love this:) Where did you get the MN Map with the heart? Adorable!!!!
Post a Comment