Monday, February 10, 2014

that time we decided a kitchen renovation was a good idea

I could tell a very long story...

But, I'm feeling lazy....

So, I will give you the shortened version....

Last spring, we thought a new kitchen would be a great idea...

After a very, very, very long process....

We got a very lovely kitchen out of the deal....

about 8 months later....

We thought we would start the reno in March and be done by June when baby # 3 was due...

Ha. 

Not quite.

So we endured 3 crazy kids and no kitchen all summer and part of fall....

It was interesting to say the least...

But, in the end, I can say it was very well worth it...

I am feeling very grateful.

It is fun to have a new pretty space to live in...

Pictures are taken by Daniel Boardman, because once again, I'm lazy... :)

P1300673 (Large)
P1300676 (Large)
P1300677 (Large)
P1300679 (Large)
P1300666 (Large)
P1300660 (Large)
P1300681 (Large)
P1300669 (Large)
P1300680 (Large)
P1300664 (Large)
P1300662 (Large)
P1300656 (Large)
P1300658 (Large)
P1300661 (Large)
P1300665 (Large)

4 comments:

Carla said...

Gorgeous!! Beautiful!! I have some serious kitchen envy right now. It looks like it's out of a magazine. I would love to have an island like that. The sink . . . sigh. The light in there is amazing too. It might have taken longer (ok, way longer) than you imagine but look at the finished product.
The title of the post had me laughing.

Jean said...

this is amazing! brady and i both like it! i love, love everything about it!

Gina happy mom of 4 said...

love it!!!!!

Heather M. said...

wow. in love with your kitchen. the big sink, the counters, the white cupboards, the table and door, it's all so beautiful. thanks for sharing these photos!