It's time for another theme over at i heart faces! This week's theme is "paper." So in the spirit of winter (for winter has arrived where we live)--we made some paper snowflakes! Paper snowflakes might just be as pretty as the real thing. : ) Each one is unique and beautiful in its own way. Go check out all of the other paper entries at i heart faces!


11 comments:
I like it! The colors/editing is perfect!
i love it! the editing is awesome!
What a fun shot! I love it :D And how perfect for the challenge!
Love this photograph & the processing. You have beautiful work!
Delightful!
What an awesome shot - and so perfect for this time of year!
Such a wonderful choice, Naomi! So sweet.
Beautiful! Your photos are always amazing and I love looking at them for inspiration!
What a sweet photo! Love the processing. Thanks for commenting on my blog!
This is lovely, I like your processing.
Oh my! You know I'm dying over your processing, don't you? ;-) LOVE your idea for paper; adorable and perfect for this time of year! Hope you guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving! :-)
Post a Comment