My lovely co-worker and friend asked me to take photos of her family so we went out last evening for a lovely walk around the Arboretum--so gorgeous! It was another amazing day--the weather has been so great. It's hard to imagine snow will be coming soon......! :)
Anyways, I had such a great time. Beth--you are a super mom and have such a lovely family!
And this may be a bit of a photo overload but you've gotta showcase the family and the kiddos, ya know?!
Thank you so much for the honor ~D~ family!
















7 comments:
Love them Naomi! You always catch the perfect moment! I am amazed at what you have so far and can't wait to see the rest. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!
So so cute!! Adorable kids. Love the light!! Great job, Naomi!
I love them! The first photo of the oldest girl is adorable and i love the baby feet!
WOW! You captured 'em beautifully, such a happy looking family they are!
Gorgeous photos, Naomi!! The 10th photo from the top --with the brother and sister walking amidst the autumn colors, --wow! That one is my favorite. =)
Oh my goodness, that baby! So, so cute. You have captured this family so well. I adore the location -- just amazing!
Have a happy day :)
K xx
oh my gosh those gorgeous little feet in jeans...beautiful photos....found you through *photopuddle*....
going to have a little wee lookie more!
melissa x
Post a Comment