Wednesday, January 5, 2011

In the Bleak Mid~Winter...

there is beauty......








19 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love photos #1 & #2! Such simplicity yet so beautiful. They should be on a card :]

stacey said...

These are GORGEOUS!!!

DASH Photography said...

Wow, that first shot took my breath away! BEAUTIFUL! Send some snow down this way...I want to take pretty pictures like this! :)

Charmaine Poulin said...

Lovely shots!

Karli @ The Bonnie 5 said...

Breathtaking! Gorgeous pictures, and the tones are perfection! You really did find beauty in the winter time - wow! Very impressive!

Tara said...

Beautiful, beautiful captures. Who ever knew snow could be so gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh! These are gorgeous!!! So beautiful!

AnaVolovsek said...

Great job! Such stunning photos!
Fourth down is my favorite, just gorgeous!

Brooke said...

GASP! These are amazing. I think you might have just inspired me to brave the temps :D LOOOVE your shots.... (as usual!)

Jack & Lucy said...

Ahh! Beautiful! Your photos are always gorgeous!

Danica said...

WOW- amazing Naomi! You are so talented!

Danica said...

P.S. #3 is my favorite- such great colors!

Ashley Sisk said...

There is beauty in anything that is produced from your camera. For real.

Buckeroomama said...

These are so pretty, Naomi! You've definitely captured the beauty amidst the bleakness.

Anonymous said...

These photos are absolutely gorgeous!

4 Lettre Words said...

So, so lovely! The tones and textures are extraordinary, Naomi.

Gina happy mom of 4 said...

beautiful photos by my beautiful friend! Excited for you to be photographing flowers again! In the spring! xoxo

Katie said...

I am so stinking jealous of the people who have beautiful snow covered everything! :) I live in Kansas and we haven't had any snow yet...ok, ranting aside, these are stunning and spectacular shots! You really did a phenomenal job on them!

Krysta said...

You take beautiful pictures. I mean, stunning!
Krysta
krystaslifeinfood.com
I can't take pictures worth a darn. I'm learning though...and there is something to be said for that!