Thursday, February 23, 2012

Every Day Moments

My silly, sweet, dinosaur loving boy...

He loves to take baths...

Day or night...

Doesn't matter...

An every day moment...

That light.

His smiles and laughter.

That hair.

Captured.

Remembered.







6 comments:

Shannon said...

I get all giddy inside when i see you have a new post up. That's because I know every picture is going to be just perfect. I love how you capture all the everyday moments. These are great of your sweet son!

stacey said...

I love that second one of him smiling. And I love the light in your bathroom!!

Anonymous said...

Love the light in these. :)

Unknown said...

My favorite is the first one.
Do you ever put some bubble bath or even body wash in the tub and turn on the jets for him? (jets off when he's in tho)
Geez my kids would play for the longest time.
Bathtubs are the BEST!

Andrea said...

I love that first photo. Such a sweet face. Great light too!

Amanda Kelley said...

Everyday moments are the best! What awesome light in your bathroom! The second one from the bottom is tied with the dino one for my favorites :)